Friday, September 23, 2011

Quick Hola from The Camino

Me on Day 1, about to start the Camnino, from St.-Jean-Pied-de-Port in France.
Hola! Am on day 2 on the Camino, in Roncesvalles, Spain. Started in St. Jean Pied de Port (in France) two days ago, spent last night in Orisson in the (French) Pyrenees, and crossed over the border into Spain around noon today. (I am taking it rather slow.) I should be able to get a real blog post up in a couple days, hopefully in Pamplona. Everything is going well, even if a stray dog did nearly pee on my backpack my first day. Have fallen in with a great, fun group of pilgrims and met a Spanish George Clooney lookalike too! ;)


Some of my new pilgrim friends say Hola!

So does George.

See you in a couple days, amigos!! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment