Saturday, November 19, 2011

Little Updates

This is just a little post to thank everyone for the lovely and encouraging comments on my last few posts while I was walking the Camino. My apologies for not leaving my own comments thanking everyone sooner. Sometimes it was hard to keep up with the blog and answering emails and such while on the Camino. But the well wishes and encouragement from everyone meant a lot to me and definitely helped to keep me going. Thanks also to anyone who’s even just checked out my blog. That keeps me going too.

Walking tall on the Camino.

In the next few posts I’ll be sharing pictures and memories of my favorite places and people from the Camino--with emphasis on the people, since I think the friends you meet and make on the Camino are largely what make the Camino an extraordinary experience for most pilgrims. But in the meantime I’ve gone back and added a few pictures to the last few posts I wrote while on the Camino. So if you're the picture-happy kind, check out the old posts again if you like!

Go back for pictures! (And forward too...)

1 comment:

  1. The photos really helped me to visualize what your journey looked like in all its glory, from the exquisite sunrises to the days of muddy drudgery to stumbling upon glorious cathedrals. I enjoyed seeing the pictures of the people you befriended along the caminata. Looking forward to seeing and hearing more about your pilgrimage.

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete